Summer in New England. This time of year sees New England bask under blue skies and near-constant sunshine, and its mountains, lakes and sandy shores make it one of the country’s summer playgrounds.
Home Summer in New England.
Summer in New England.
- The covered bridge at Kent Falls State Park in Kent Connecticut. August 16, 2018
- A foggy morning in Bar Harbor Maine. August 15, 2018
- Sunset in Boothbay Harbor Maine August 14, 2018
- A foggy morning at the Annisquam Harbor Light in Gloucester, Massachusetts August 13, 2018
- The Milky Way from Stowe Vermont August 12, 2018